Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 27

happy outing =)

As expected, green house got the third for the "sukan tara" though it's not the final round. However at the end, green house will only get either third or the last place. The uneven field opposite our school plus the heavy rain last night had made the condition there became tougher. Everybody complained about that after that and some of them even slipped down when they were running. So many of them failed to gain mark in that running section. If I'm not mistaken, overall there's only 10++ of them gain marks for green house in that section. And I felt honour to be one of them.XD I was the only one who arrived there before the time. Yeah! [ PS: Please don't look down me or judge the book by it's cover! I'm not as weak as you thought.] I accept WEI, ABBY & XINLI's advise to take off my shoes so that it's easier to run. Eww. the grass was so disgusting. Before running, Pn. Annie Tan still remind me to be careful and not to hurt myself. Unfortunately, after that I left two obvious red scars on my foot and I still had to run across the road without wearing shoes! OMG We went to watch movie after school. Unexpectedly, we met friend and classmates there. "Love Matters" is classified as a 18PL movie, but we still went in without changing the school uniforms. LOL. Overall, it's quite funny and nice. After that, we met some unknown guys there. And I'd to praise the bravery of that PhorTay girl. 「她居然敢只身为了一个她所谓“不认识”的人来找我们,还让“我们”耍到团团转!XD 或许不包括我吧,我只是负责看戏的“局外人”!」Anyway, she's so cool! PS: related post--love matters, the movie day [wei's blog] http://mydiarymymemories.blogspot.com/

No comments: